iPhone not syncing in 10.6 10A432

Discussion in 'macOS' started by ACW, Aug 17, 2009.

1. ACW macrumors newbie

Since i've been running the 10A432 build of snow leopard I have noticed that my iPhone will not sync with iTunes. Is this just because iTunes will need updating to bring new kext files??

2. Ishimaru macrumors 6502a

I synced mine this morning just fine.

3. glenncal macrumors member

Is it not showing up at all in iTunes? And which install method did you use?
    I'm asking because I had a similar problem when I clean installed SL then used the Migration Assistant to get my old apps. The iPhone would show up and sync if I reinstalled iTunes but upon restart this would stop working.
    Anyway, I solved it by 'reinstalling' SL over my existing installation (you do not lose any settings/files). I'm sure a faster solution exists if someone determines what is creating the actual problem, but till then this should work.

4. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Is this not something better suited for the ADC discussion forum ?

5. fusse macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem. Reinstalling iTunes temporarily resolves the problem. The installer alerts that Soundflower.kext is presenting a problem, so I'm currently investigating whether there are compatibility issues there.

However, this is indeed a question for the ADC forum as 10A432 is a pre-release build.