iPhone not talking to MM

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by elcid, Jul 21, 2008.

1. elcid macrumors 6502

I know there are a lot of problems with MM right now but I am not sure if I have seen this exact one. Let me know if it has been covered.

I woke up this morning, checked my iPhone and didn't have any new messages. Waltzed over to my MB and it had two new messages. Booted into Mail on my iPhone, which I noticed hadn't checked for mail since the previous night, hit refresh and the messages came in.

Everything is set to Push, which was working earlier in the day. Should I just set it to check every 15 mins til this all gets sorted out? Anyone else having this problem?

2. Dexter11 macrumors member

Same problems here -

I am having issues with the sync - If I add/change contact details on mobile me, the changes get pushed down to my iphone as expected. If I add/change the details on my iphone the changes never get pushed back up to the cloud (mobile me)....

Also if I delete emails from either mobile me or the iPhone the changes are NOT pushed up or down!

3. Holla macrumors newbie

I hate MobileMe right now. It's not syncing with my MB Pro and iPhone. I even gave it 6 hours to sync, still nothing. I have to manually sync through the settings. After that, it synced perfectly. I thought the whole point of Apple selling me this service was to not sync manually like before.

I love my MB Pro and iPhone, but I hate MobileMe. I wasted $70 for service I could've done for free.

4. Dexter11 macrumors member

Its has been wokring fine for me since Friday but its only today that its started playing up!

I am sure that normal service will resume - I just wish that I was confident that the things I do on my iPhone get replicated on MM - and that is just not happening today!