iPhone o2 simplicity questions, help apreciated

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hdunlopclark, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Hdunlopclark macrumors member

Hey,

I am using a LG viewty on £15 a month o2 simplicity at the moment and my mum has a iPhone at the moment. I'm sure you know by now that people on o2 can get upgrades and deals so my mum is on the £45 a month contract so she can get the free iPhone 3G and my mum will give me her iPhone (lucky i know!) and i saw this on the o2 sight:

So i am wondering if i will be able to use my o2 simplicity on the iPhone. If there is anyone who knows the iPhone, help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Harry (soon to be iPhone user :) )

2. Pring macrumors 6502

That's certainly how I interpret it. Once you have your mum's iPhone you can get one of the iPhone Pay as you Go SIM cards and use that. I'm presuming their PAYG schemes for the iPhone will be the same as every other phone, so you can use Simplicity although it's not been confirmed for sure.

3. macbookshop macrumors newbie

just to let you know I've been using my iphone on O2 Simplicity for the last four months without any problems, make sure you cahnge the default bolt-on to unlimited web use.

Adrian

4. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

yup just did it with a brand new 16GB iPhone 2G. Has to be a UK centric iPhone though...wouldn't work on my old 4GB. Also Definitely add the web bolton. I'd suggest upgrading to the Online 25 (now £20/month and switch your unlimited txt Bolt-on to a web one for free

You won't get visual voicemail but everything else will work