I currently have an iPhone 3G and am due for an upgrade at the end of this month, but need some advice as I have two options. 1) The first being that I hold onto my iPhone 3G until the new iPhone is released and then upgrade to that. 2) Secondly, upgrade to the iPhone 3GS now and get the new iPhone when it is released. The reason I'm double minded is because if I hold out for the new iPhone (4G or whatever), will I be required to pay for the phone (despite being eligible for an upgrade)? And if i upgrade to the 3GS now, will I be able to upgrade again on the same contract? Also, would you recommend that I wait for the new iPhone? Thanks. KrayzieKray Or, alternatively, would you suggest a Blackberry (probably not the best question to ask on a Apple forum, but I'm sure many of you have Blackberry's)?