iPhone of the future..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by itsmeorthedog, Nov 30, 2013.

1. itsmeorthedog macrumors member

Where do you see the iPhone going in terms of size, shape and technology?

2. hamiltonDSi macrumors 68000

hamiltonDSi

This is the 3rd topic this week I found with the same question.
    Word is that the new iPhone 6 will have a larger 4.x" screen with a new design and ac WiFi.

3. BornAgainMac macrumors 603

BornAgainMac

Perhaps a desktop mode. You place it in a docking station hooked up to your 27 inch display and use it like a Mac complete with a keyboard and mouse.

4. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

I could see things going that way too. Ubuntu is toying with the Edge phone which runs a full version of Linux that runs from a docked phone.

5. Rufuss Sewell macrumors 6502

The iPhone of the future?

Our eyes will be the camera.

Our ears will be the microphone.

Our brain will be the hard drive.

The Bluetooth speaker will be in our tooth.

The Retina Display will be in our retina.

Our iPhone/personal computer will be completely integrated into our body and we'll be able to communicate directly with anyone on Earth with our mind.

If we go to a concert we can simply send the entire experience to our friends back home. Not just sight and sound, but smell, taste and touch as well.

If someone that was at Woodstock is still alive by the time this version of the iPhone comes out, they will also be able to upload their memory of Woostock to iCloud for others to experience.

The actual experiences and memories of people will be searchable on Google.

The concepts of privacy, right and wrong... crime etc will all be completely different. Since we won't be able to hide our dirty little secrets they will no longer be dirty. Humans will have a greater understanding of ourselves so guilt, punishment, racism, hate... will all but disappear.

We will also be able to install these iPhones into animals to truly understand their perspective. We'll be able to communicate with them through thoughs rather than words.

In addition to the new iPhone, robots will do all of our services and 3D printers will make all of our goods. Unemployment will be 100% and cost of living will be $0.

I may be using my imagination a bit, but this is why I laugh when people say the iPhone can no longer be innovated.

Progress still has a long way to go. And it can't be stopped. We will either reach a perfect utopia... or destroy ourselves.

And the iPhone will be at the forefront either way.