iPhone on Bionic Woman November 07

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by mock5120, Nov 7, 2007.

1. mock5120 macrumors newbie

Did anyone else notice the spy using the iPhone in the November 07 episode of Bionic Woman was holding the phone upside down? I thought that was pretty funny. Especially if the reason was to keep the screen on (he was holding it upside down and at an angle so that the sensor was fairly far from his face)! If that was the reason you'd think they would just cover the sensor. Then again, maybe it was just ignorance on the actor's/director's/everyone else on the set's part. Or <i>maybe</i> it was another example of genius Apple marketing...

2. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

With nothing else to do right now, and inertia from the TV being on earlier, I'm watching this episode.

The phone being upside down begins later in the scene. You can tell that the scene is edited from multiple takes, as the phone is right-side up at the beginning. If I remember right, the switch happens after the bad guy makes the good guy talk to the chick.

3. JMax1 macrumors 6502

JMax1

The guys on Mythbusters also have one. They were using the stopwatch on last week's episode.

Fancy schmancy