Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mock5120

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
Norman, OK
Did anyone else notice the spy using the iPhone in the November 07 episode of Bionic Woman was holding the phone upside down? I thought that was pretty funny. Especially if the reason was to keep the screen on (he was holding it upside down and at an angle so that the sensor was fairly far from his face)! If that was the reason you'd think they would just cover the sensor. Then again, maybe it was just ignorance on the actor's/director's/everyone else on the set's part. Or <i>maybe</i> it was another example of genius Apple marketing...

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
With nothing else to do right now, and inertia from the TV being on earlier, I'm watching this episode.

The phone being upside down begins later in the scene. You can tell that the scene is edited from multiple takes, as the phone is right-side up at the beginning. If I remember right, the switch happens after the bad guy makes the good guy talk to the chick.

JMax1

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2006
Harlem, NY
The guys on Mythbusters also have one. They were using the stopwatch on last week's episode.

Fancy schmancy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.