iPhone on Three UK / Returning iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ubuntu, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Ubuntu macrumors 68000

Ubuntu

Greetings,

Two topics, one thread.

Has anyone purchased the Sim-Only plan from Three? How has it been so far? I'm tempted due to the free tethering and better data allowance but I know Three has a reputation for bad reception. I plan to simply get the Sim-Free phone from Apple so I can also use my Lebara sim card when I visit my girlfriend's family - although I think O2 will let us unlock our iPhone 4s soon.

Mainly its the tethering that appeals to me, plus the 1GB data for safety so I invite you all to share your opinions on Three, please.

On another note has anyone returned an iPhone 4 in the UK yet? I love the phone but as I said the three tariff seems to be of significantly better value. Whats the deal with the return? Does it have to be returned unused, or just in good condition with accessories?

Thanks.

2. emkwan macrumors regular

emkwan

I too am interested. And most probably will be purr hazing my iPhone 4 on three. Theier reception issues now seem to have improved considerably. In my local un scientific testing better in Leicestershire/London and Birmingham then even o2.

Prices are amazing. Just got off the fone this morning to cancel my simplicity tariff with blackberry with o2 and they jut could not match or anyway near the three mobile deal. But yes would be interesting to read actual customers feedback.