iPhone on Verizon, T-Mobile, ATT & Sprint in 2011?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TapHappy, Nov 12, 2010.

1. TapHappy macrumors regular

With Android flanking Apple on all sides, Apple has no choice but to open the iPhone flood gates in 2011. It's the only way they can slow down the Android advance. I also think Windows 7 will be the surpise of 2011. Thoughts?

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Over saturation of the market can also be a bad thing. But, as far as Apple's bottom line is concerned, they would need to do something here in order to gain some more revenue seeing as their iDevices account for a lot of their revenue stream.

Haven't had the chance to play with any Win7 phones yet however, being that it's Microsoft (let's not forget the Kin), I'm not expecting a whole lot out of it.

3. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

Ok, I'm going to tell you this today Nov 12, 2010

ehem,

this is NOT happening anytime soon.

Thank you

4. TapHappy thread starter macrumors regular

So are you saying iPhone only on AT&T through 2011?

5. SAD*FACED*CLOWN macrumors 65816

SAD*FACED*CLOWN

I think that's what he's saying

6. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

Possibly. Can't disclose any more information at this time.

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

It's fairly common knowledge that Verizon gets the iPhone early next year

8. coolbreeze macrumors 68000

So you are claiming to have insider knowledge nobody else in this world has?

9. Mliii macrumors 65816

Mliii

OK, look, I am reluctant to enter this battle because I really don't give a damn one way or the other whether Verizon, or Sprint or anyone else gets the iPhone in 2011 or 2020 or never. But to say that it is "fairly common knowledge" that Verizon will get the iPhone assumes you have some direct knowledge which, if in fact was the case, you would certainly NOT be posting it on this website (or anywhere else for that matter) because you know Apple/Steve would make sure that your head would roll!
    It's far more accurate to say that there are plenty of rumors and multiple sources saying that Verizon will get the iPhone early next year. That statement at leasts suggests that nothing has been confirmed by Apple or Verizon.

10. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

No, there are several people in this grand world of ours, Earth, who happen to know "insider knowledge", if you will, regarding this subject.
    :)

11. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

I don't like Win 7 look, it's not professional looking in my opinion and I don't think is going to be a good surprise but instead a failure as an expansion of the platform...

12. TapHappy thread starter macrumors regular

Considering that Forbes has the Verizon iPhone story plastered on their magazine cover......

13. TapHappy thread starter macrumors regular