iPhone on Verizon;

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by helloimD4NNY, Nov 9, 2009.

1. helloimD4NNY macrumors regular

So I know it's just rumors but when I read the possibility of the iPhone going to Verizon too I was honestly kind of disappointed/mad. But I read that if Verizon does get the iPhone, it will be the 2.8" iPhone aka the "iPhone Nano". Now I welcome the possibility of the iPhone going to Verizon. As long as us AT&T customers that have to suffer dropped calls still have the superior iPhone. ;D

Anyone else feel this way?

2. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

Anyone else feel that we didn't need anymore threads?

3. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

No way! Did you see this one?

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

5. XciteMe macrumors 6502

No, I feel like you're an immature 15-year-old who thinks his iPhone makes him "cool" and "down", makes you feel like a "big boy", and the thought of other people having your same phone, but on a different network, incites rage and jealousy in you, which speaks VOLUMES about what you have going on in your life.

Go outside. Play with your friends.

6. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't respond. Read the rules and use common sense.

And I'm still waiting for you to tell us the purchase date of your iPhone(s) from when iphone.aggie called you out.

7. helloimD4NNY thread starter macrumors regular

ooookay. act tough on the internet. your probably a very lonely person in real life anyways. and i am 15. so im either acting my own age or your stalking me. -_-

i was just stating my opinion. im not one to show off at all. i just fell that if verizon has a better network(oh! that seems to be a compliment. :eek:) then at&t should have the better phone.

8. greygray macrumors 68000

greygray

Yes. On Verizon and the iPhone.

Trolls like you deserve my edited quote.

9. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

10. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Why would you want a smaller screen? Web browsing will suffer, and zero current apps will run on it because the screen is a different resolution.