Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

helloimD4NNY

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 15, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
So I know it's just rumors but when I read the possibility of the iPhone going to Verizon too I was honestly kind of disappointed/mad. But I read that if Verizon does get the iPhone, it will be the 2.8" iPhone aka the "iPhone Nano". Now I welcome the possibility of the iPhone going to Verizon. As long as us AT&T customers that have to suffer dropped calls still have the superior iPhone. ;D

Anyone else feel this way?

XciteMe

macrumors 6502
May 21, 2009
Santa Monica, CA
So I know it's just rumors but when I read the possibility of the iPhone going to Verizon too I was honestly kind of disappointed/mad. But I read that if Verizon does get the iPhone, it will be the 2.8" iPhone aka the "iPhone Nano". Now I welcome the possibility of the iPhone going to Verizon. As long as us AT&T customers that have to suffer dropped calls still have the superior iPhone. ;D

Anyone else feel this way?

No, I feel like you're an immature 15-year-old who thinks his iPhone makes him "cool" and "down", makes you feel like a "big boy", and the thought of other people having your same phone, but on a different network, incites rage and jealousy in you, which speaks VOLUMES about what you have going on in your life.

Go outside. Play with your friends.

thegoldenmackid

macrumors 604
Dec 29, 2006
dallas, texas
No, I feel like you're an immature 15-year-old who thinks his iPhone makes him "cool" and "down", makes you feel like a "big boy", and the thought of other people having your same phone, but on a different network, incites rage and jealousy in you, which speaks VOLUMES about what you have going on in your life.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't respond. Read the rules and use common sense.

And I'm still waiting for you to tell us the purchase date of your iPhone(s) from when iphone.aggie called you out.

helloimD4NNY

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 15, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

ooookay. act tough on the internet. your probably a very lonely person in real life anyways. and i am 15. so im either acting my own age or your stalking me. -_-

i was just stating my opinion. im not one to show off at all. i just fell that if verizon has a better network(oh! that seems to be a compliment. :eek:) then at&t should have the better phone.

greygray

macrumors 68000
Oct 22, 2009
Anyone else feel that we didn't need anymore threads?

Yes. On Verizon and the iPhone.

xCiteme: " No, I feel like I'm an immature 15-year-old who thinks me faking I have an iPhone makes me "cool" and "down", makes me feel like a "big girl", and the thought of other people having my fake phone, but on a different network, incites rage and jealousy in me, which speaks VOLUMES about what I have going on in my life.

I'll go outside and play with my barbie doll."

Trolls like you deserve my edited quote.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.