Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RonHC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2010
Not happy since i sold my iPhone 18 days early for $200 extra but
7 days left :D

goobot

macrumors 603
Jun 26, 2009
long island NY
im selling later this year. i can get more cause ill wait for an unlock then when apple kills it wait till every one upgrades and $$$$$$. plus i can keep mine till then.

WeegieMac

Jan 29, 2008
Glasgow, UK
I still love my iPhone 3G, and while the lack of multi-tasking, etc in 4.0 is a blow, it's understandable.

Hopefully I'll get a 3GS after the next generation iPhone launches and the prices adjust.

Until then, my iPhone 3G remains my favourite item I own.

MatthewStorm

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2003
Chapel Hill
CNET is smoking crack.

I can't wait for Friday to get the HTC EVO and experience Android. I am so done with AT&T and all my dropped calls on the iPhone. The iPhone is a great iPod Touch but a terrible phone. Besides, the iPhone is the same as it has been. Nothing really different.

Each day I lose about 40% of my calls. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to throw it to the ground and smash it into a million tiny sub particles.

And there A LOT of us iPhone users switching. Time for something new.

Viva la' Revolution!

bigchief

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 26, 2009
CNET is smoking crack.

I can't wait for Friday to get the HTC EVO and experience Android. I am so done with AT&T and all my dropped calls on the iPhone. The iPhone is a great iPod Touch but a terrible phone. Besides, the iPhone is the same as it has been. Nothing really different.

Each day I lose about 40% of my calls. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to throw it to the ground and smash it into a million tiny sub particles.

Viva la' Revolution!

And in the mean time you'll hang out on a iPhone forum?

Nicksd84

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2010
Atlanta, GA
CNET is smoking crack.

Viva la' Revolution!

Your intent is pretty clear since it wasn't cnet running the poll. Furthermore if you actually read the results of the poll/survey you might have made a more reasonable response.

DifferentialApp

macrumors regular
May 14, 2010
I just wish AT&T had signal at my house :( I would have an iPhone already if there was signal. I can only hope the new iPhone comes to Verizon.

bobr1952

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2008
Melbourne, FL
I just wish AT&T had signal at my house :( I would have an iPhone already if there was signal. I can only hope the new iPhone comes to Verizon.

Well that is certainly a good reason not to get an iPhone--or to not be happy if you have one. I don't ever go to NYC or SF either so I can's say for the problems there, but if ATT is really as poor or erratic as some say, then I'd not be very happy to be an ATT iPhone customer there either. Fortunately for me--I am a a happy iPhone and ATT customer because my 3G signal is always reliable and strong.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.