Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

uNext

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2006
i have over 80gigs of music
but i personally feel like it is stupid t ocarry that much music when during yoru daily commute you probably will only listen to 5-10 songs depending on how far and long your transportation is.

iPhone is just perfect

I have so far 600 songs 400 pictures (resized to iphone resolution looks awesome) and like 40 videos with 20 tv episodes
and i still have 3.5gb left.

I never owned a 40+ gig ipod it seemes stupid to me like i mentioned above but i did own a ipod nano 2gb for the gym which was more then enough with a playlist of 30 songs Now will be replaced
by the iphone here is to hoping nike + ipod release their amazing combination for the iphone that would be sweet...When you own a business and on call 24/7 this combination is amazing.

DopestGingah

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2007
I have a 4GB iPod Mini and am going to keep that hooked up to my car (Alpine 9856 deck = NICE). iPhone is going to be in my pocket 24/7!

TonySwartz

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2004
My 8GB nano sold on eBay for $220 in less than 1 hour. The iPhone UI blows the nano out of the water...I can't go back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.