Iphone & PAC Code at the apple store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by UKmacman, Jul 8, 2008.

1. UKmacman macrumors regular

I just went into the Regent Street Apple shop and spoke to someone there. I asked if they will have enough stock and he kept saying we have, I mean, we will have more than enough - we won't run out. He sounded pretty confident and he wasn't trying to be clever.

However one point to mention, I am transferring from another network (like a lot of people) but at Apple he said you have to have your PAC code there and then if you want to transfer your number. I said what about the 14 days and they said in the Apple shop you have to do it then or not at all.

Anyone know anything else about this because I don't want to apply for my PAC code now, get to Apple and find they have sold out and be left without a phone!

2. sara123456 macrumors member

You have 30days to use your PAC code if you don't use it nothing will happen you will just have to ring up again and ask for a new one. Good luck with getting the Phone :)

3. Badgerguy macrumors member

You won't be left without a phone by requesting your PAC code. A request of PAC code does NOT result in your current service being turned off. Your service with your old network will not cease until the PAC code is actually used by O2!

--
    BG

4. UKmacman thread starter macrumors regular

Wow - the iphone thread is fast - you guys are really on top of it all!!!

Cheers