iphone passcode

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jphonejay, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

yeah. the apple store. they should be able to reset your passcode by giving u a new phone.

2. ARF900 macrumors 65816

ARF900

You wont be able to access much anyway. You can back it up but you shouldnt need the pass code to do that. Maybe the touch feature still works and just the display is dead? try sliding your finger then guessing where the numbers are?

Kind of a stretch and I doubt that will work. You did a hard boot right?

3. jphonejay thread starter macrumors newbie

4. ARF900 macrumors 65816

ARF900

5. jphonejay thread starter macrumors newbie

6. ARF900 macrumors 65816

ARF900

7. jphonejay thread starter macrumors newbie

8. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

you are too confusing. take it to apple. we cannot help you anymore because you arnt making sense.

9. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

We don't have to be rude, so please don't. We may not understand what the OP is trying to get across but that can be sorted out with a few review questions. So, OP, in order to figure out your current situation.

1) So, your iPhone screen isn't working and when you connect to iTunes, it prompts you to put in your passcode which you can't do because your screen isn't working.

2) What exactly have you tried? You mentioned you tried "everything". What does this include? If you don't know the exact names of the operations you performed, just briefly describe them. Thanks.

3) Also, you mentioned briefly of a new and old iPhone. Please describe the situation you have with old/replacement iPhones.

We should be able to better understand your situation if you answer these. I hope we can get you back up and running shortly!

DPA

10. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Your screen is broke, so I'm a little confused why you need to get it into iTunes

11. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

If you would like our help, then please answer the questions I stated in my previous post. Otherwise, please do not waste our time nor MacRumor's resources by making posts like the quoted ones.

I have notified the moderators of this thread and it's OP. They will make the appropriate action.

DPA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.