iPhone PAYASYOUGO Loophole?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by keyvanyaldai, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keyvanyaldai macrumors newbie

Okay you buy the iPhone, fail the credit check with the FAKE SSN, choose pay as you go plan using DEBIT CARD (wich i just opened so I only put enough fund for 1 MONTH) then iPhone is activated, the 30 days go, wich according to contract would mean that i can keep the phone BUT would have to pay a TERMINATION FEE right? but before that I cancel my DEBIT CARD since it's PAYASYOUGO where are they going to charge the TERMINATION FEE too? there is no account, or simply cancel both the debit and ATT accounts

would that mean that i could still have the iPod feature, WiFi or would ATT deactivate the iPhone upon iTunes syncing? any clues? thanks

What if I put enough fund in the DEBIT CARD for the 2 years, and leave the SIM in the US (since I live in Mexico) so every month ATT takes the funds from my debit card, but I'm in Mexico using the iPod, and Wifi, but they think becaus of the SIM I'm in the US?

aNY OTHER LOOPHOLES OR IDEAS?

2. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

3. taylorwilsdon macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

From the reports of others, all it needs is an initial activation and the features are all unlocked even after you remove the sim card. So yes, minus the fraud (you don't need to use a fake social to fail a credit check :rolleyes:) you could just buy the first month, ditch the SIM and just have a sweet touchscreen iPod/wifi web browser.

4. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

Thread closed due to asking for help with illegal actions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.