Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rye9

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New York (not NYC)
Upon downloading the 3.1 software update... iTunes crashed on me multiple times (while viewing the photos tab in iTunes for my iPhone.. already sent this feedback to Apple)... so iTunes 9 is bugged.

So, I then opened iTunes again to redowlnoad the 3.1 software update (which went very quickly... I'm assuming because the first 200 MB or so had already been downloaded so they just breezed by when downloaded again) and my Iphone updated. Now, I can't make any calls... as in there's no ring when I call somebody. I can text though. Is this an at&t issue or my phone's software?

rye9

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New York (not NYC)
Yes, I just rebooted and it's fine, I guess. Upon turning it off, it came back on and said "slide to unlock" and I did and then it just shut off... ?

Then upon turning it on... I went from full battery to about 60%... why?!

The only other issue was when I tried to again make a call... it lagged for a bit.. the speaker made some popping noises, and then it went through. But now I guess it seems to be working, although I am still worried after these oddities. I am looking forward to 3.1.1 and iTunes 9.1, yeesh.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.