iPhone photos keep deleting them self after just restoring from icloud

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by xristoforator, Jun 15, 2012.

1. xristoforator macrumors newbie

I recently updated to 5.1.1 and since then i cant get my photos back. Everything else is restored through i cloud but the camera roll keeps getting deleted it self.. and now i have to restore the phone and restore from icloud once again for 9nth time in the raw. Also i try to jailbrake with absinthe 2 and it crashes too .. Please help me, i had 1200 photos in the camera roll and i cant get em back. ty in advance! i am on iPhone 4 32 Gb btw!

2. TeamHotch macrumors member

TeamHotch

Re: icloud photo restore i had the exact same problem so tried this tip and it worked like a charm got every photo back.
    1) Restore from icloud back up from scratch
    2) dont open anything or touch anything let the back up keep restoring
    3) KEEP THE PHONE AWAKE turn off autolock if you need to but do not let it sleep.
    4) DO NOT open the photo app til the restore is done.

That worked for me. Kept the phone awake and ignored it and i got all photos back as normal on iphone 4, updating to ios 5.1.1,

3. xristoforator thread starter macrumors newbie

Tryed it and got the photos.. some thumbmails were missing but thats not my prob.. when after the restore i tried to jailbreak with absinthe 2.0 photos got erased and jailbreak wasnt completed :mad: