iPhone Photos

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jaynecobb, May 17, 2015.

1. jaynecobb macrumors member

Hi All

My initially seemed to work with the new Photos App fine. Anything in my folder in the cloud was available on my iPhone. If I changed folders, it was reflected on my iPhone and if I wanted to download the original version(to edit or send to someone) it was no problem.

However that all seems to have changed now and without me changing any settings(at least that I am aware of). None of the new photos I put into my cloud library appear on my phone(i.e. if I take a photo with my actual camera, upload it to my iMac, it will not appear on my iPhone).....this used to work, but has now changed.

Interestingly the reverse does work, any photos I do take with my iPhone do appear in the cloud and across all my devices.

Any idea what I need to change to fix this?
    Thanks

2. jaynecobb thread starter macrumors member

Hey Everyone

It actually seems like now my iPhone is not uploading pictures to the cloud either. (It was just a few days ago). So I guess the problem is both ways. It feels like something has changed, but I have not been in the settings at all. Any thoughts on how I can fix this?

Issue seems specific to my iPhone. Everything worked seemlessly from day one, but something has changed.

Thanks