iPhone pickup question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gatorboy, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Gatorboy macrumors newbie

I would like to preorder the 8+ but will be away this weekend. If I choose the option to pick up in the store, do you have any idea how long they will hold the phone for me? I likewise don't want to ship it and have it sitting outside my house for days.

2. pat500000 Suspended

pat500000

I believe 24hrs. I could be wrong. I've done this before with 6plus, but I forgot how long they held it for.

3. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

The previous emails that I have don't say anything about a date. From what I've seen 7 days to a 2 weeks, but that may be different for release items.

4. chscag macrumors 68040

chscag

If you have already paid for the iPhone and have it sent to your local Apple Store for pickup, they are obligated to hold it for you. You should probably ask Apple Customer Support to make sure.

5. Shadowbech macrumors 601

I was just at the apple store and asked if I had to come at the pick up window or if I can come earlier in the day or later in they day or even the next day and they said that I can come in at anytime. I could even come at 8 am if I wanted to. My original pick up time is between 3:30 pm to 4 pm but I will probably go there around 2 after work and pick it up. If it's a paid item and it's a pick up, they keep it for you for 14 days and if you don't pick it up then they will send it back to their warehouse and they will refund you the money.