Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amemoryoncelost

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2004
Anyone doing this? I think I'm going to, but with a small twist. I'll be doing it via my iPhone only. I was going to do it with my D200, but just isn't feasible for me to carry around a D200 every single day for a year. So the iPhone will work, plus I can upload them anywhere I have a signal.

You can check out what I have so far at: http://366pics.blogspot.com. 366 because it's a leap year. :)

Anyone else doing this, reply here or reply at my blog and I'll add you to the list. A few of my friends are doing and it seems like a fun idea. Nothing new, but always fun!

Big-TDI-Guy

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2007
I'm gonna try it.

Wanna lose weight, this could be fun at the same time.

Plus, I want to be one of those people who actually looks BETTER over time-laps. ;)

imfrog2002

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2007
I'll be doing it too, if I can remember. No reason not too. I tried last year, but I messed up on the first day. xD I'll be doing it all through my Nokia 5300. I would do it via iPhone, but I don't have one. D: Oh well. Can't wait!

likeavaliant

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2006
i've recently started doing a similar project.
i started trying to take pics hourly, but that is too much of an undertaking, so i switched to an 'interesting moments' or 'once daily' format.

you can check it out at http://iguessyou.blogspot.com

amemoryoncelost

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2004
i've recently started doing a similar project.
i started trying to take pics hourly, but that is too much of an undertaking, so i switched to an 'interesting moments' or 'once daily' format.

Are you shooting with an iPhone as well or something different? Looks good though! I'm excited to start shooting..

amemoryoncelost

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2004
are you doing pics of yourself every day over 366 days or just a random item every day?

My plan is just a random item everyday, but after doing some google searching, I've ran across quite a few people doing the "picture of yourself everyday" deal. Would be easy to do with the iPhone, might do it on the side just for fun, not the same blog or anything though.

bjett92

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2007
Indy, IN
My plan is just a random item everyday, but after doing some google searching, I've ran across quite a few people doing the "picture of yourself everyday" deal. Would be easy to do with the iPhone, might do it on the side just for fun, not the same blog or anything though.

Sounds cool I might try this.

sthpark7791

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2006
I'm going to do the pic a day of myself along with a few words about what I plan to do that day. I'll probably use my mbp if i have time at home or my iphone on the road.It'll be pretty interesting seeing as how I'm going to be going from care free to super tired and stressed (testing + college apps/decisions = :()

amemoryoncelost

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2004
Are you taking the photos from your iPhone and uploading them right to blogspot? If so, how?

get yourself a blogspot account, then go to settings, then email, second option down should be: Mail-to-Blogger Address add your little keyword and that's it.

So yes, I am uploading directly from iphone thru email to blogger. Blogger automatically updates with my picture, subject and any text I unclude. Pretty cool.

edit: sorry, didn't notice that the question was directed to someone else...

likeavaliant

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2006
get yourself a blogspot account, then go to settings, then email, second option down should be: Mail-to-Blogger Address add your little keyword and that's it.

So yes, I am uploading directly from iphone thru email to blogger. Blogger automatically updates with my picture, subject and any text I unclude. Pretty cool.

edit: sorry, didn't notice that the question was directed to someone else...

couldn't have explained it better myself.
thats what i do. it's so convenient!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.