iPhone plan discounts?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iMetalG5, Oct 13, 2008.

1. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

So I'm going back to the iPhone (long story) and I learned that my company offers a discount. When I go through the online ATT business site it says my plan will be $50.53 a month. Last year when I tried out the iPhone the plan did not offer any type of discount, nada.

Anyone else out there get a break on the monthly payment? This is for the 450 min plan + data. That's it.

When I called ATT CS the girl on the phone said there is no discount. When I told her about the business website and when I go through the motions it gave me a price of $50.53 and she said it is a mistake. Maybe I am not putting it through correctly but I think I am and don't see how i can't be.

I was going to print the "shopping cart" out and bring it to the ATT store. But i'm wondering anyone out there get a discount from your employer? If so how much?

No discount on the iPhone of course but seeing ATT service seems to be good in my area now (per other iPhone owners that live in my town) I'm gonna go for it again.

2. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

corp./employer discounts range from 5% to 100% for service.
    A search of the forums here will show that people are getting the 'FAM' discount on all types of accts/service plans.

Like you said I don't think AT&T offers discounts on the iPhone (hardware)