iPhone Plans

All0ut

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2008
Hi I recently got my friends old iPhone when he got the 3g and I think its the coolest thing ever. The problem is I have a sprint phone and a dad who wont switch the family to AT&T. Soooo I was hoping I could do some sort of pre paid kinda thing for it. Like could I only get the data prepaid and just pay as you go for minutes? I just need a way to not pay $60 a month for the full service because I cant get a real job until February. Thanks in advance.

Excellerator

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2008
Hi I recently got my friends old iPhone when he got the 3g and I think its the coolest thing ever. The problem is I have a sprint phone and a dad who wont switch the family to AT&T. Soooo I was hoping I could do some sort of pre paid kinda thing for it. Like could I only get the data prepaid and just pay as you go for minutes? I just need a way to not pay $60 a month for the full service because I cant get a real job until February. Thanks in advance.
I don't think you can do it that way, probably your best bet would be to do a pay as you go for voice and use Wifi for data.

All0ut

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2008
Oh ok well thanks anyway I guess i just wont use it because I am not really interested in $60 a month