iphone plus 2 ipod touches working off same itunes account??

redgaz26

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow
so I have my super duper iphone and the kids are getting touches for xmas.
I take it it's just a case of making playlists for each of them and syncing them but what about apps?? will each app I own be able to sync to 3 devices and will I be able to play games over bluetooth with them?? ie air hockey you can play over bluetooth but is it ok if both gamers are from the one itunes account meaning 2 copies of the same game?
just trying to clear this up in plenty time?

Frosty1

macrumors member
May 8, 2007
yes u have all those share the same itunes account. The only prob is everytime u want to download an app etc from whatever device u just have to keep putting in the password for the account each time a diff ipod or iphone wants to use it.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
so I have my super duper iphone and the kids are getting touches for xmas.
I take it it's just a case of making playlists for each of them and syncing them but what about apps?? will each app I own be able to sync to 3 devices and will I be able to play games over bluetooth with them?? ie air hockey you can play over bluetooth but is it ok if both gamers are from the one itunes account meaning 2 copies of the same game?
Yes, I've been doing this. I have a touch, and my partner has an iphone, and we share an iTunes account. We have bluetooth games from a single iTunes account on both devices, and we've been playing together over bluetooth.

redgaz26

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow
yes u have all those share the same itunes account. The only prob is everytime u want to download an app etc from whatever device u just have to keep putting in the password for the account each time a diff ipod or iphone wants to use it.
thanks I'll not be letting them download apps from the touches directly just incase one them thinks tom tom looks like a good game and im down £60:cool:

Yes, I've been doing this. I have a touch, and my partner has an iphone, and we share an iTunes account. We have bluetooth games from a single iTunes account on both devices, and we've been playing together over bluetooth.
cheers thats good to know