iPhone Plus or iPhone 6 question

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by perlsyntax, Dec 1, 2014.

1. perlsyntax macrumors 6502

I was thinking of getting a iPhone 6 plus for att and i want to know what everyone think of it?

i was thinking of getting it for iOS programming i was looking at the iPhone 6 plus with 128gb.:)

2. ijanebond007 macrumors newbie

I love mine lol . I have the 6 plus 128 gb. Some may think its over doing it for the max memory but not if your a person who uses memory up w pics and apps and music etc...... And also for work reasons ... It's got a nice bigger screen and I personally like the landscape two column feature on emails and messages similar to the iPad .... Works in you tube too w the Column ... As I'm sure you know the optical camera feature is also lovely ... I think I am in love ;) lol

3. perlsyntax thread starter macrumors 6502

The iPhone 6 plus look good to me to.But the call $399.00 that good deal for 128gb.:)

I think it be good for iOS programming with the 128gb?

4. ijanebond007 macrumors newbie

Oh your using a upgrade ? Or work phone? And 128 should me plenty for work

5. perlsyntax thread starter macrumors 6502

I the first iPhone i had when they first came out.His going to be for phone calls and test app on the iPhone. Does the iPhone 6 plus have the sceen saver mode when the screen goes to sleep and if so how do i turn that off?

6. Cmd-Z macrumors 6502

Cmd-Z

Yes it does, but you can disable it:

Settings > General > Auto-Lock > Never