iPhone Power users: Looking for Power Apps

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by kaputsport, Jun 29, 2010.

1. kaputsport macrumors member

Jun 9, 2010
    Carlisle, PA
    This is kind of a continuation of this thread...

I am wondering what are your "Power Apps" are... You know, the apps that serve a big purpose in your life. Not just time killing games, but real applications you cannot live without.

I have a few, but mostly ReaddleDocs and Trapster.

Anyone else use "Pro" apps? What do you have and what do they do?

Please add to this list, so I can get in on some of the better apps out there... I am sure others will also want to know.

This is not regulated to anything... Great game? Post it. Office? Post it. Anything useful in a real way, please let us know as much about it as you can.
  2. Seo macrumors regular

Jun 1, 2009
    Cupertino, California
    iStudiez Pro: Without it, I'd be forgetting assignments and exams all the time. Necessary for my school life.

New York Times
    : It's the only way I read the NYT now. I prefer it to my computer because I can read anywhere and access it all super quick.

Shredder: Best chess app I've used, and definitely one of the best on the App Store. I just had my last chess class of the year last week so this is all I got, and I'm very happy with it. I can practice chess anywhere and everywhere with a powerful computer that can analyze my skill and my moves.

I'll add more when I think of them...