Iphone pre order confusion

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dan0, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Dan0 macrumors newbie

Hey guys. I'm hoping someone could clear this question up for me since I was on hold with apple for 30min and got no answer. I did pre order and iphone 6 on ATT through the apple store app at 3:45am est. I did get a confirmation email that says "your order is being processed". It also says delivery by the 19th. But I have no idea if that means I'm good and will recieve it then or not. A lot of people have been saying they are getting emails saying their phone is reserved. But yet I only have one email saying my order is being processed. Anyone care to shed some light on this? Thanks

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

If you got a confirmation email, then you're good.

3. Dan0 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sweet thanks man. Just some other things I'm reading on here are somewhat confusing. Like how my order says processing but other people says their phone is reserved. Eather way I appreciate the response

4. sfwalter macrumors 68000

sfwalter

As long as you have an order number from Apple then you are good to go.

5. RyanTheGeneral macrumors regular

Like first guy said. As long as you got the confirmation email you are good.

The ones you see that are confusing you are reservation emails. Those people are waiting for a confirmation email. Once you get the email said your order number and day you will receive your phone you are set.

Start saying your last good byes to your current phone

6. Dan0 thread starter macrumors newbie

Now that's what I like to hear :). And also while this thread is alive, how long after receiving the new phone can I purchase AppleCare ?

7. RyanTheGeneral macrumors regular

I believe it's a couple months if I'm not mistaken. Do not quote me on that. Honestly have not bought apple in awhile. Usually really carefully with my items. But if I'm not mistaken it's anywhere between 1-3 months? Maybe. I would have to assume no more then 5-6 months.

8. maybeiloveyou macrumors member

It's normally been within 90 days of purchase, I think.

9. Dan0 thread starter macrumors newbie

We'll now I'm getting a bit worried again. Everyone seems to be getting their second email of item preparing to ship or item ready to ship. But yet I get nada :(