iPhone Pre-order Not yet Shipped, Not charged

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikemike690, Sep 13, 2016.

1. mikemike690 macrumors regular

mikemike690

Hey guys, I'm very new to pre-ordering on the Apple website and I was wondering since my credit card hasn't been charged, will my device still arrive on the 16th even though it hasn't shipped yet? Thanks in advance!

2. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Your credit card will be charged when your order ships. Apple does not charge your preferred method of payment until the item physically ships. Apple does place an authorized hold on your account to ensure the funds are available prior to shipment.

3. mikemike690 thread starter macrumors regular

mikemike690

Okay thanks for that! Is it still abnormal that my iPhone hasn't shipped yet? Thanks.

4. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

Did you have a delivery date of the 16th? If so you still have time,you will be surprised how fast they can get packages from China to your house.

5. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

It's not abnormal. It could ship anytime Wednesday through Thursday.

6. danielroman macrumors member

Mine is in preparing for shipment with not charges on any of my CC, I thought once of my transactions was the phone but ended up being some accessories that I got for me and my friend. Delivery date is 9/23-9/30.

7. alhinai macrumors newbie

alhinai

My credit card was authorised since Friday night and my iphone is still in preparing for shipping till now!

8. mikemike690 thread starter macrumors regular

mikemike690

Yes I did, well that was the delivery date on the Apple orders page, even from China into New Zealand lol?
    --- Post Merged, Sep 14, 2016 ---
    I'm in the same boat as you, pre-ordered ASAP, and still preparing for shipment without being charged, even though my extra 3.5mm adapter has started shipping...

9. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

Mine has been the same although my payment cleared on Monday. It's officially been taken not just pending anymore.