iPhone pre-order question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by silentsal, Jun 18, 2009.

1. silentsal macrumors member

This may be a stupid question but I haven't seen anyone else with this problem.

I pre-ordered the iPhone 3GS on the 13th. The guy said I should get an e-mail about it rather soon. It's now a day before the release and I still don't have a tracking number or any confirmation that I even ordered one besides the receipt the guy gave me.

Is there any way to check that I ordered it on AT&T's site...and is anyone else in the same situation?

2. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Call "the guy." Unless you ordered online/got a tracking number/or already have an online account to check - no. And does it really matter if anyone else is in the same boat?

3. silentsal thread starter macrumors member

I ordered it in store and I added it to an already created account which I have checked multiple times online.

Yes it does matter because I want to know what other people did in order to find out why my pre-order is no where to be found.

4. bumzo1 macrumors 6502a

You should have received an email saying thank you for pre-ordering or something like that. June 13th was actually the date that AT&T ran out of pre-orders so depending on what time you reserved yours and what model, you may not get it on the 19th. I suggest you call AT&T.

5. silentsal thread starter macrumors member

Well I order the white 32 gig, and I also order 30 minutes after they opened. So I thought I would have gotten an e-mail by now. Also, I went in yesterday and the guy said it has been ordered and that is all he can tell me...not exactly sure why that's all he knows.