iphone pre-ordering

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kolture, Jun 7, 2010.

1. kolture macrumors newbie

Since the new iphone4 is going to have a micro-simcard. if you already have an iphone but you want to pre-order the iphone4. if you preorder it and get it shipped to your house, will it come with a micro-simcard or will you have to go to att or apple store to get one?

2. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

All new phones that are purchased have them. At least this has always been my experience.

3. kolture thread starter macrumors newbie

okay,so it will come with the micro-simcard just like every other iphone came with a simcard.

4. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Yes. I had an original iPhone when I upgraded to the 3GS. I had mine delivered to my house. It came w/ a new SIM & pre-activated. All I had to do was plug it into iTunes to get it up and running.

5. kolture thread starter macrumors newbie

thats good to hear..it will save all the hassle of getting the phone going to att or apple getting a micro-simcard and activating..

6. Black.Infinity macrumors 6502

Black.Infinity

i live in Canada Toronto how can i get this phone i really want it and i want without contract cuz i don't want to change my service i have the best service unlimited voice and text plus 6gb internet for 80 and regular service for i phone offer 80 bucks but 1gb internet 500 mint