Iphone (Pre-)Order's ETA?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mrblack927, Jun 21, 2009.

1. mrblack927 macrumors 6502a

mrblack927

Hi All,

I really hate to make a thread like this because they are kindof polluting the forum right now but I have a feeling at least some people are in the same boat as me.

I preordered an iphone from an ATT store less than 7 days before the release. Officially, these orders are supposed to come in within 7-14 days after the 19th, but the guy at the store (who has supposedly been there through the last 2 iphone releases) told me that in reality my order would probably come in 3 or 4 days after the 19th (ie. this monday or tuesday).

So what has everyone else been experiencing? Did everyone who put in early preorders get one? Did anyone who put in late preorders get one yet?

I hate sounding impatient but I'm going to be leaving the country in a week (the 30th) for 2 weeks and I was hoping mine would be in before then:eek: but if not, ah well, no big deal.

Thanks!:)

2. mrblack927 thread starter macrumors 6502a

mrblack927

Cool, I got my order up on that page but I don't really understand what it means... It used to say "Apple IPN 16GB S 3G BLK PHONE" with no tracking number and now it looks like this (see attachment)

So it says it shipped "Freight" today but quantity shipped is 0 and status is not "shipped". The FedEx tracking number says the package will be delivered tomorrow.

Very confusing, anyone else have this?:confused:

Attached Files:

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yes, mine said the same.
    You should have it tommorow.

4. mrblack927 thread starter macrumors 6502a

mrblack927

Thanks! Hope you're right

5. Inksworth macrumors regular

Inksworth

My status changed to shipped on Friday evening (19th), but I don't have a tracking number or anything. Also, mine's being shipped to the AT&T store.

Anyone know if orders to the stores get overnighted?