iPhone privacy + glass screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by anastastic, Sep 27, 2013.

1. anastastic Guest

I've spent some time researching and I cannot find a tough glass screen protector for an iPhone that is also a privacy screen protector. Do they exist?

If not, can I just get a Spigen SGP glas.t and put a OtterBox privacy screen on top? I want also either get a Spigen Tough Armor case in gold or an OtterBox Defender case in black and pop the screen out, and use it with the glass.t screen protector + pravacy screen combo. IDK if that is a good plan...

(I have the iPhone 5s)
    Thanks!!!

2. vaultwit macrumors regular

Alternatively, you can put privacy screen first then the glass on top, to get the smooth and oleophobic effect of the glass. To answer your question, no, I don't believe one exists already.

I've never used either of those cases, but it seems like the spigen one are well liked by those who used to use the otterbox defender. I personally think it looks better too

3. vaultwit macrumors regular

4. anastastic thread starter Guest

THANKS! They're out of stock, so I'll wait to order it.

----------

Yeah, I think I'll get the Spigen one. It'll work best with the BodyGuardz privacy premium glass screen protector, it's cheaper but works just as well, and it's better looking.

THANKS!