iPhone Problems . . . Time off, voicemail and text delayed by hours . . .

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tb2me, Jun 20, 2008.

1. tb2me macrumors member

Has anybody had a problem similar to this on their iPhone? My clock (set on automatic time) often ends up being anywhere from several minutes to an hour off, and no matter how many times I try to reset the clock (toggling auto on and off) it doesn't seem to self-correct. Also, I have been noticing that often I will get a notification of a missed call, but the phone has never rang. Last night, I received two texts around ten PM, but they were sent around 6 PM. I am in New York on the AT&T network . . . is something up with the network in the past couple days, or is my phone busted? I am hesitant to go back to the Apple Store because this is my third iPhone in a week . . . my last one had a screen problem, took it back, the new one had a vibrate problem (sounded really loud and scratchy), and now this. Any advice, or does this dud go back, too?

2. msshowoff macrumors newbie

iPhone loses time!!

Exactly this is happening with my phone too! It keeps losing time, i was late to work yesterday because i use the phone alarm as my wake up call and it was an hour off. I have no idea what to do about it. Do I need to get a new phone?