iPhone problems

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Ameena777, Aug 22, 2016.

?

my iPhone's software was changed and I have never backed up so I lost everything.can I get back evth

1. No

100.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ameena777 macrumors newbie

My iPhone had a problem so I took it for repairs and the software was changed so I lost all my data EVERYTHING And I have never backed up so please I just need my pictures only

2. Tsuchiya macrumors 68020

Tsuchiya

Did you have iCloud photo library turned on? If so, just go to iCloud.com and sign in to see if there is anything saved under photos. If not, do you have a "photo stream" folder in your photos? If you've just restored your device, connect to WiFi and see if anything appears in that folder.
    If the above doesn't give you any results, then without a backup there isn't really an easy way to recover what you've lost. You will need to enquire with data recovery experts to see if they can do anything.

3. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Without iCloud or back up, you lost most likely lost everything.

4. niijonodhg macrumors regular

niijonodhg

I'd agree with the above posts, unless you've backed it up without knowing (ie. iCloud) it's most likely all gone. I'd advise either using iCloud going forward or downloading another cloud app; DropBox, OneDrive etc...

5. Roygun macrumors newbie

Roygun

I too agree with above posts. Without back up , you may lost everything

6. pmcjr macrumors member

For those that don't backup, an alternative is to use the Google Photos app which automatically backs up photos to your PC.