Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigbro1096

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
Just a heads up that thinkgeek is coming out with a case for the iPhone 4 and 3GS that hides a qwerty keyboard. You swivel it to the left and it exposes the Bluetooth keyboard. It cost $50 and will be out mid November. I'm definitely getting me one : )
Here's a link: http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/cellphone/e66e/

Pudge957

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2010
I saw this over on gizmodo this afternoon. I'll probably get one as well depending on how bulky it makes the phone. But I think the price is good considering the costs of just a regular case!

tadad1

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2008
Love the price and love the concept but not sure I like the dirty great hinge hanging out the side. I notice they conveniently don't show the hinge on the brief closed case image. I would rather have slightly smaller keys and a slide out keyboard like this.

340x.jpg

bigbro1096

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
Love the price and love the concept but not sure I like the dirty great hinge hanging out the side. I notice they conveniently don't show the hinge on the brief closed case image. I would rather have slightly smaller keys and a slide out keyboard like this.

340x.jpg

Is that anctualy iPhone 4 case? If so where can I get one?

touchmonkey

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2008
Just a heads up that thinkgeek is coming out with a case for the iPhone 4 and 3GS that hides a qwerty keyboard. You swivel it to the left and it exposes the Bluetooth keyboard. It cost $50 and will be out mid November. I'm definitely getting me one : )
Here's a link: http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/cellphone/e66e/
Thanks for the heads up on that site. Lots of cool stuff.
Ordered a bluetooth retro handset.

bigbro1096

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
also interested in this design
would much prefer a slide out rather than a swivel

any more info on this?

Here's some info bout the other qwerty keyboard. It is made by nuu media and will cost $69 it will not be out till December. I think I'll just get the first one : )

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.