iPhone randomly opens safari windows

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Frostbite87, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Frostbite87 macrumors newbie

Hello everyone. Last nght before I went to sleep I was browsing on facebook and safari. When I was finished I closed out all of the safari windows and cleared my history and cookies. When I woke up this morning I found that my passlock had been removed and safari had opened numerous pages of websites of which I do not go to. This has happend once before, but I did a factory restore and all seemed to help. My phone is not jailbroken and I don't understand why this is happening. If anyone out there can help me it will be greatly appreciated. Thatnks in advance.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Is anyone around who could access your iPhone while you sleep?

3. Frostbite87 thread starter macrumors newbie

My girlfriend, but she doesn't know the pass code. It's numbers she wouldn't know.

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I have to think it's her somehow. I don't even know how what you described would even be possible otherwise. At least I've never heard it happening.

5. Frostbite87 thread starter macrumors newbie

Just for my info. Is it possible for someone to hack into my phone and take control like they can on computers?

6. BittenApple macrumors 6502a

BittenApple

Someone is using your iPhone. Try changing the passcode and see if the problem persists...

7. Frostbite87 thread starter macrumors newbie

How does one go about using my phone if they don't physically have it?