iPhone Reboots at 2350hrs Every Night!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by STS-101, Feb 9, 2012.

1. STS-101 macrumors newbie

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone else has this strange iPhone and iPad behaviour also. Every night at exactly 2350hrs my iPhone 4S reboots regardless of whether I'm using it or not. I've also caught my iPad 2 doing this too but can't confirm whether the iPad does this every night also. The phone has been like this for at least a couple of months.

I'm guessing it may have something to do with iTunes on my mac given that both devices appear to be affected and are synced from the same mac. Can't think of any apps that I've installed on both devices that could cause this and it happens even when I double tap the home button and close down all apps running in the background. I've also restored the device.

The issue doesn't bug me enough to make an appointment at the genius bar but I wondered if anyone else has the same problem?

2. Toby Ziegler macrumors regular

Toby Ziegler

Never seen this behavior myself. I'll keep an eye on mine tonight.

3. tuckerjj macrumors newbie

I'm getting this on my iPad too! Seen it happen 4 or 5 times now, also around 23:50.

4. ModestMoo macrumors 6502

ModestMoo

So on 10th day a zombie will come around your house and destroy it. At 23:50.