iPhone recall!

trevorlsciact

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
Orlando FL
Alright, the article is from january, it's satire, and there is someone I know who is trying to tell me it's real!!! linky

I'm in high school. Apparently he's trying to flirt with me (I've been told by his friend, whom he told). But it's more pissing me off at this point! now I have to go looking for sources to disprove this obvious satire.

Grrr, he's a microsoft fanboy, all anti-apple. I just needed to vent--sorry if threads like this are frowned upon. :eek: And if it's suited for a different forum, just move it there.

(also, if anyone knows an article that talks about this, and directly disproves, I'd like a link)

:apple::apple::apple:

Telp

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2007
Alright, the article is from january, it's satire, and there is someone I know who is trying to tell me it's real!!! linky

I'm in high school. Apparently he's trying to flirt with me (I've been told by his friend, whom he told). But it's more pissing me off at this point! now I have to go looking for sources to disprove this obvious satire.

Grrr, he's a microsoft fanboy, all anti-apple. I just needed to vent--sorry if threads like this are frowned upon. :eek: And if it's suited for a different forum, just move it there.

(also, if anyone knows an article that talks about this, and directly disproves, I'd like a link)

:apple::apple::apple:
Aw a M$ fanboy has fallen for you. Im so sorry, do you need some counseling...:)

chr1s60

macrumors 68000
Jul 24, 2007
California
"Instead, he explained, Apple’s engineers had crammed the iPhone with a plethora of what he called “non-phonal features,” such as a camera, an MP3 player, a taser, and a tactical nuclear weapon."

I think that line in the article proves it false. Why would you even waste your time trying to find a source to prove it false.

Telp

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2007
"Instead, he explained, Apple’s engineers had crammed the iPhone with a plethora of what he called “non-phonal features,” such as a camera, an MP3 player, a taser, and a tactical nuclear weapon."

I think that line in the article proves it false. Why would you even waste your time trying to find a source to prove it false.
Also...Elsewhere, the Fish and Wildlife Service said that it would remove wolves from the endangered species list and add Republicans.
:D:D

trevorlsciact

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
Orlando FL
Aw a M$ fanboy has fallen for you. Im so sorry, do you need some counseling...:)
I think I'll manage--but I must say I cringed when he said he want's a zune...

I know it's absurd, but he is very stubborn! I'm bothering because, admittedly, he is rather cute.
I can't help you but are you gonna go out with him?
No, I don't think I will.

I'd suggest telling him that it's entirely true and that's why he can't have your number.
best. answer. EVER!

synth3tik

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Sounds like your little PC Fanboy is just a pure idiot. If he is believing that maybe you could tell him that you watch told you he has cancer.

Or you could tell him that the word gullible is not in the dictionary.

trevorlsciact

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
Orlando FL
Sounds like your little PC Fanboy is just a pure idiot. If he is believing that maybe you could tell him that you watch told you he has cancer.

Or you could tell him that the word gullible is not in the dictionary.
aww, be nice. No need to be mean to 'em.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"My Own Private Idaho”
While Mr. Jobs said that almost all of the nine million iPhones that had been shipped to stores were on their way back to Apple’s manufacturing plant, he offered advice to consumers who somehow had already obtained the phoneless iPhone: “Just hold it up to your head and pretend to be talking into it.”
I do that sometimes with mine just to show mine off in public... :p

I think I need counseling. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.