iPhone recall!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by trevorlsciact, Oct 24, 2007.

1. trevorlsciact macrumors regular

Alright, the article is from january, it's satire, and there is someone I know who is trying to tell me it's real!!! linky

I'm in high school. Apparently he's trying to flirt with me (I've been told by his friend, whom he told). But it's more pissing me off at this point! now I have to go looking for sources to disprove this obvious satire.

Grrr, he's a microsoft fanboy, all anti-apple. I just needed to vent--sorry if threads like this are frowned upon. :eek: And if it's suited for a different forum, just move it there.

(also, if anyone knows an article that talks about this, and directly disproves, I'd like a link)

:apple::apple::apple:

2. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Aw a M$ fanboy has fallen for you. Im so sorry, do you need some counseling...:)

3. chr1s60 macrumors 68000

chr1s60

"Instead, he explained, Apple’s engineers had crammed the iPhone with a plethora of what he called “non-phonal features,” such as a camera, an MP3 player, a taser, and a tactical nuclear weapon."

I think that line in the article proves it false. Why would you even waste your time trying to find a source to prove it false.

4. Chakalaka macrumors member

I can't help you but are you gonna go out with him?

5. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Also...Elsewhere, the Fish and Wildlife Service said that it would remove wolves from the endangered species list and add Republicans.
    :D:D

6. tefleming macrumors 6502

I'd suggest telling him that it's entirely true and that's why he can't have your number.

7. trevorlsciact thread starter macrumors regular

I think I'll manage--but I must say I cringed when he said he want's a zune...

I know it's absurd, but he is very stubborn! I'm bothering because, admittedly, he is rather cute.
    No, I don't think I will.

best. answer. EVER!

8. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

Sounds like your little PC Fanboy is just a pure idiot. If he is believing that maybe you could tell him that you watch told you he has cancer.

Or you could tell him that the word gullible is not in the dictionary.

9. trevorlsciact thread starter macrumors regular

aww, be nice. No need to be mean to 'em.

10. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

I do that sometimes with mine just to show mine off in public... :p

I think I need counseling. :eek:

11. trevorlsciact thread starter macrumors regular

haha, found out taday he knew it was fake the whole time--figures! :rolleyes: