iPhone receiver stopped working after 4.1

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by brewno, Sep 9, 2010.

1. brewno macrumors 6502

Well, so I decided to update to 4.1 because HDR seemed a cool thing to have, but now my receiver (ear speaker) isn't working. Am I the only one that is affected by this? Now I cannot hear the caller, unless I put it on speaker mode...

Really bizarre... Any solutions for this? I tried restoring, but it didn't work. :(

2. ladiesman2117 macrumors newbie

I have been having the same trouble with iphone 4 on 4.1 with the BB 1.59.00 except my speaker stops working and the person receiving the call cannot hear me. I would be much peace of mind if anyone can point out the solution or why it is doing so.

Another problem i am getting is after a few hours, my T-mobile signal is lost and it either shows "No Service" or low signal bars with no T-Mobile logo. I uninstalled Ultrasn0w 1.1-1 and reinstalled it and going to see if that fixed the problem.

Perhaps limera1n's unlock for the new baseband will fix both issues. i can only hope.