iPhone Refurbs?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hoopdy, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Hoopdy macrumors 6502

Do you think At&t or Apple have any more refurbs that they'll sell soon?

2. Love Juice macrumors regular

as of a few days ago my apple store (tampa) had refurbs. i called and asked because mine has water damage. the person i talked to said they had plenty, and i would just have to pay $249 for the new one. he didnt call it a refurb, he used another term for it ...but refurb it is.

3. jmadlena Guest

I am wondering the same. I love the new iPhone and think it is great, but I would be wise to save my money (if a refurbed first generation 16GB iPhone is around $100) and the $10 on the EDGE data plan. I am going to stop into my local AT&T store tomorrow because both apple.com and att.com are 'temporarily out of stock.'

4. infosprt macrumors regular

$10 data plan? Is this something new. The plan has always been $20 per month.

5. jmadlena Guest

The 3G data plan is $10 more per month ($30) while the EDGE plan remains at $20 per month (I believe).

6. Van Wildonher macrumors 6502a

You can't buy them like that... that's only if you are getting your old one replaced.

7. Love Juice macrumors regular

correct ...they do not have them for an outright sale, just for a out-of-warranty replacement

8. Hoopdy thread starter macrumors 6502

Anyone have news of iPhones popping up on Att.com or Apple.com as refurbs anytime soon?