iPhone repair status not updating?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by boombox15, Sep 26, 2017.

1. boombox15 macrumors 6502

I sent in my iPhone 7 Plus for a mail in repair to apple on Thursday, it was delivered on Friday, and ever since then, the status has been stuck on "your box is on it's way". I called apple last night and they said that apple did have it and it should update soon. It still is not updated as of today. Should I be worried?

2. BrianWr Suspended

No

3. boombox15 thread starter macrumors 6502

It's been 24 hours since they said it would update soon. Has anyone ever had issues with the AppleCare mail in repair for iPhone?

4. Billburns macrumors 6502

Billburns

I wouldn’t worry, Apple confirmed on the phone they had it? Tracking shows it too? If so then just sit back and wait. Things don’t always get updated so quickly

As long as Apple has it there’s zero need to worry IMO

5. boombox15 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes, Apple has it and Fedex confirmed it was delivered on Friday, just been waiting since then for status to change.

6. Billburns macrumors 6502

Billburns

It’s alright, don’t even check it. As long as fedex show and Apple confirmed you’re fine.

7. boombox15 thread starter macrumors 6502

Update: I logged on to check the status again this morning and the status now says "your repair has been canceled" What am I supposed to do? Does that mean my phone was not repaired?