iphone replacement sucks

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by tedwu100, Jul 23, 2011.

1. tedwu100, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011

tedwu100 macrumors member

I been through 20 replacement iphones and they all have problems. Some is 5K and the home button is wobbly, some have screen problems its darker on the top and brighter on the bottom.
    Like really what is wrong with apple's QC.

2. bandofbrothers, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011

bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

To go thro 20 x iphones to try and get a sound working one must have been frustrating !

Patience is a virtue and keep going till you get a sound one.

3. macinhand macrumors regular

macinhand

20 replacements seems a bit excessive! my personal experience was with my iPhone 4 when the headphone socket was faulty after 2 months which resulted in the music playing on one side of the head phones!

I personally had three replacements with three different faults: loose volume buttons, faulty screen and faulty power button!

On the third replacement i contacted Apple again and i was put through to a senior supervisor who looked through the call log and without prompting arranged a brand new iPhone 4 to be sent out to me! on the proviso i returned the faulty one!

Lets hope you didn't speak to them like you have expressed in your post :eek:

Call them again and labour the point that you have had 20 replacements and i am sure if you have been patient and polite in all previous contacts you have made to them you will end up with the same result i did ;) But if you have been aggressive or swore at them maybe that's you are at the 20th replacement :)