iPhone restarting alone?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by chriscrk, Oct 26, 2013.

1. chriscrk macrumors 6502a

chriscrk

I've had an iPhone 5 for almost a year now, and since updating to iOS 7, this is the first time this has happened to me. My iPhone will sometimes randomly "restart", acting as if I turned it off and on again.

I'll be listening to music, and suddenly the white screen with with Apple logo pops up.

It's only happened since 7.0.3 though. Didn't have the problem before. Pretty annoying. Anyone else experiencing this / knows how to fix it?

2. ~Ks383~ macrumors 6502

I've seen some other people on this forum have issues with their phones doing that. They also seem to be related to the music app. It seems to be a bug in iOS 7. Hopefully Apple will fix it in a future update. I haven't had it happen on my 5s. Then again, I don't really use the music app that much.

3. kingdom23 macrumors regular

I had this problem in ios 7.0.2 which seemed to happen when multitasking, but so far since ios 7.0.3 update, I haven't had any random 'resprings'.

4. sbailey4 macrumors 68030

sbailey4

I had this happening about a week after installing the iOS 7 GM on a 4s. I did a DFU restore then soon after (like a few hours later ) iOS 7.0.2 was released so OTA updated to it. Not had any issues since. Still no issue on iOS 7.0.3 since release date.