iPhone iPhone restarts 2-3 times a day

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by The.316, Feb 11, 2014.

1. The.316 macrumors 65816

The.316

I JB my iPhone, and have just a few common things installed, like CCSettings, Carrier Pigeon, SwipeSelection, Tabless, TransparentDock. What would happen is, I would be in an app, say Facebook for example, and I would be speaking with my GF, and out of nowhere, I would get the white Apple screen, it would go dark, then go to the lock screen, all within about 15 seconds. Im not sure if its an JB app that is doing it, so Im hoping to get some suggestions. I dont really want to restore the phone, but if it comes down to that, then I guess that is what I will do.

2. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

can you give a full list of your apps/tweaks and iOS7?

3. mytakeontech macrumors 6502a

Exact same issue on my 5S and Air. I think this is something to do with arm 64 and not so well written JB tweaks. Causes low memory and springboard crashes periodically.

4. fdjofre macrumors member

If you're having this problem on a 4S, let me tell you: when I had a 4S I had the same problem. Turns out its a hardware problem.

Clean restoring helps it a bit I believe.

5. spotsphill macrumors regular

I know that this is hard to pinpoint but I've experienced a lot of resprings on my iPhone 5S when I'm multitasking Maps with pretty much anything else. I'd be curious to know if others see restarts/resprings when using Maps?

6. maijedb macrumors newbie

Having same issue here with my 5s sometimes it even happens when I press the power switch on top to unlock my phone.