Iphone Restore + Mac Restore

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by rlseafor, Apr 23, 2010.

1. rlseafor macrumors newbie

Alright... I restored my OS in order to clean up the computer. I used time machine to back up all of my data.

With that being said, I had to send my iphone out to service, which obviously made me lose everything. Now my question is... I went into my backups phone backups and copied those files onto my desktop and put them into my current backups. When itunes gave me the option to pick a restore point I chose my last backup. It restored, but everything is gone.

Any tips on what I should do. Do you need anymore info in order to help me?

2. AdeelChandio macrumors newbie

hi all

Hello guyz..I bought Iphone 3gs 3.1.3 from o2 UK and I want to use that in ireland and i tried to jail break from snowbreeze app and after jail breaking the phone it said that restore ur phone than restored my phone but its not getting on it says that put the sim which u got from the authorised provider and its not even working on 02 ireland..can u please guide me now wht to do??…my iphone is not even switching on …when ever i switch on my phone its says dialogue which i mentioned befor…
    it will be great full to you if any1 could give me any tip on this problemmm….

Kind Regard
    Adeel M Chandio