iPhone Return

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by THE BG 86, Oct 21, 2014.

1. THE BG 86 macrumors regular

Has anyone returned their iPhone to Apple.com? How long did it take for them to process it after receiving it? Also, did you have a problem with AT&T resetting your eligibility? I purchased online but would rather go through my local store but they told me they would just basically do the same thing and send it back to Apple.com via FedEx. Thanks

2. noobinator macrumors 603

noobinator

I returned one and got my money back about 2 days after they rec'd it. My eligibility was reset the next time I checked (a few days after that).

3. Shadowbech macrumors 601

I heard that you actually can take the iphone purchased online and return it at the store. Although the return policy online does state that iphone purchased online through the Apple.com can't be returned at the retail store.

As for the eligibility reset, it can take 24 hours up to 72 hours for it to reset.

I had this issue where I returned the phone and my eligibility was not reset. AT&T couldn't reverse it because I purchased it at the Apple store. Apple store tells me that it's AT&T issue. Anyways if you purchased through Apple, it will be an Apple issue to fix.

However because of the AT&T Next that I used. It was an issue with the financial creditor (helafax), because on Apple system it does show that my phone was returned. Also on AT&T side as well. So it got stuck in the creditor state. So the rep who bridges Apple and AT&T at my apple store is the one who can reverse the upgrade.

4. 3lionsbecks Suspended

3lionsbecks

I think you can only exchange back to the store....they don't like to do returns from online

5. Shadowbech macrumors 601

Yes, Apple does exchange. But also I've heard where people did return their online orders to Apple retail and they accepted it.