iPhone Reviewers and us

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ArkieBiker, Nov 6, 2017.

1. ArkieBiker, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2017

ArkieBiker macrumors regular

ArkieBiker

It's amazing to me that out of all the reviews I have seen about the iPhone X, both written and NUMEROUS YouTube reviews...that most of the complaints and errors people are seeing on THIS FORUM are unfounded.

2. bambooshots macrumors 65816

bambooshots

YouTube people are productive. I'll give them credit for that.

Here...not so much. Just here to nitpick and moan about minutiae and trying to justify their purchases when no one gives a rusty eff word

3. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

I think the iPhone X has set a new bar, of how many people's feelings get hurt over criticism. You would swear they are talking about your mom.

4. fjd726 macrumors 6502

Reviewers that get early access to these phones aren't going to dump on them no matter what. I'd rather hear the opinions of a true buyer of the phone. Reviewers aren't going to be 100% truthful or it would be their last product review for that company. For example the Pixel 2XL screen issues. Many of these so called reviewers trashed the screen initially. Later in the same week, most of the same reviewers back-peddeled and stated "It's not so bad..." Funny thing is they all did it around the same exact time. Coincidence? I think not.