iPhone rocks my socks!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by superspiffy, Dec 29, 2008.

1. superspiffy macrumors 6502a

It's been 2 days since I bought my iPhone 3G and I can't pry my hands from it. I've had an iPod Touch for a year so I thought there's little left to get excited about. So it's an iPod Touch with a phone + 24/7 internet... alright cool... but man I shortly found out those two things make all the difference.

You can't underestimate the ability to pull up information instantly, anywhere. youtube, maps, wiki, news, mail... and apps that take advantage of that like Simplify (which is my favorite app because it lets me stream those songs which I can't fit in the iPhone), pandora for online radio, fring for IMs. With the camera, and cryorder to open up vid recorder capabilities, this is truly the all-in-one God Device (or at least the closest thing that you can buy right now)

The iPhone 3G has got to be THE BEST phone I've ever got and one of the best gadgets I've ever owned. Actually, coming from a long history of crappy phones like *cough* chocolate *cough* *cough* razor... that's probably not saying much. But boy what a phone. Now on to the long wait for the iPhone 4G (phone/newton/world's smallest computer)...

2. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

Congratulations.
    I'm glad you love it.
    God dammit I wish I was 18 so I could get a credit card and buy one.
    And there's also the fact that in the same month I'm going to turn 18, my two year a contract expires.
    WOOT! I can a get in iPhone in two years!

3. Bernie-Mac macrumors 65816

Congrats...I used to feel like that.....After 7 iPhones it kind of fades though

4. andreab35 macrumors 6502a

andreab35

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

Congrats! I'm very glad you enjoy the iPhone. :)
    Have fun playing with it! It's addicting when you are a first time owner!

5. ronsju macrumors newbie

Superspiffy, I could not agree with you more. I just bought the iphone a couple days ago. I've been downloading applications like crazy. That's great you like it. One cool feature of the iphone I like is: Download VNC remote app and simplify app and you have the abiltiy to download any music from anywhere on your iphone and then listen to it on your iphone w/o ever touching the computer. This is by far my favorite feature. its probably been mentioned already but I am amazed by it. The iphone is a mini computer.