iPhone screen flashes blue when closing apps?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Kevsta26, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Kevsta26 macrumors 6502a

I noticed this strange glitch that frequently happens on my 6 Plus. When I go to swipe an app to remove it from multitasking (typically a game of some sort), the second it's removed the entire screen quickly flashes blue. I can repeat the issue with a bunch of different apps, but after a while, it just suddenly stops doing it. But then it'll start again later... So it's defiantly not linked to just one app. Could be some sort of hardware issue or something, I have no idea.

It's not like the blue screen of death everyone is having where it shuts down or anything. It just like causes the whole screen to quickly glitch and turn blue for not even half a second and then back to normal...

I'm trying to get some photo or video evidence of it happening but it isn't doing it for right now. I'll hopefully post back later once it happens again.

2. Kevsta26 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Alright, for everyone waiting for a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy55sqScu7g&feature=youtu.be

I'm really not sure why it happens. If you pause it the whole screen sort of looks like it has a blue filter that covers the screen quickly and then the multitasking window sort of glitches and then jumps back over :confused:

3. mKTank macrumors 68000

mKTank

Yup, getting it too. It happens more frequently with apps that use a blur texture (especially when it's over your wallpaper, like Safari). But yeah I get it all the time in my iPhone 6.

4. Kevsta26 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oh wow, I thought I was the only one since I couldn't find anything about it online. Maybe it's a software glitch? Not sure. Very strange.

5. Tobias Funke macrumors 6502a

Tobias Funke

Open apps and old web pages flash on screen as well sometimes!!