iPhone screens Photoshop template

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by petemwah, Feb 13, 2009.

1. petemwah macrumors regular

Hey guys! I found this on my computer and thought I'd share it as it may be useful for others.

I cannot take credit for this, it was made by Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten (www.bomega.com), he's actually a member of this forum (bomega) but he hasn't posted in 4 years.

I'm not sure if it's been posted here before and if not I think it'd be JOLLY useful!

It enables you to create IF FOUND screens for your iPhone exactly to your liking but it also has Safari, the keyboard (normal and Safari extended) and the home screen, could be very useful for designers! Anyway, apologies if this has already been posted but I hope you guys find it useful!

[​IMG]

Available here x

[edit] i realise there are already if found applications, but this provides you with the template to create your own exactly how you want to, i myself am not a big fan of those application and have never been happy with the end result.

2. Pgohlke macrumors 6502

3. petemwah thread starter macrumors regular

true, but that application compresses the wallpaper and to be honest (no offense to the developers) doesn't look very good at all! this template means that you can make whatever you want wherever you want in line with where the other iphone elements are.

it requires more work but it's a lot more versatile and the world is your oyster!

4. bomega macrumors newbie

5. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

6. petemwah thread starter macrumors regular

7. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

I wonder how he found this. Maybe he was lurking for four years! :eek: