IPhone scuffs problem...solution?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ericxd, Nov 29, 2008.

1. ericxd macrumors regular

ok i have an iphone 3G for about 3months now and i always had the protector case on...but i dont get how i get scuffs on the back of my iphone on a few places (u can see in it the light). The scuffs looks like whiteish colour

any solution to do this?

2. BittenApple macrumors 6502a

BittenApple

Get another case or try to clean it off? Otherwise it is not that big of a deal if it doesn't mess with the functions of the phone.

3. ericxd thread starter macrumors regular

yea i like my phone mint
    no solution to this?

4. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Should of kept you're phone clean and safe then.

5. ericxd thread starter macrumors regular

6. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

Get a different case.. mine doesn't scratch the phone at all.

7. ericxd thread starter macrumors regular

but have you heard of radtech ice creme

btw ive used the best review cases..ive gone thru belkin and switcheasy rebel
    no chiantownn garbage

8. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Get a gel case if you don't want smudges. I bought one for $20 and is great, and had the same for my first iPhone. If you are careful you won't have to worry about dropping your phone, because obviously a gel case wouldn't be as durable as a hard case, but it keeps it cleaner.

9. barkomatic macrumors 68040

This is what many cases do--scratch the iPhone. I'd suggest leaving the case off and just using a screen protector. In 5 months, the worst scratches on my phone were the result of using cases.

10. fabian9 macrumors 65816

fabian9

i use one of these

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-iphone-3g-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

this way nothing messes with the way the iphone looks and it's very vert scratch resistant. and it gives it a nice rubber feel to it which improves grip. it is a bit tricky to apply though but once it's on it's awesome.

i also think that any existing scuffs won't be visible through the invisible skin, although this is just speculation as i haven't tried it yet. i put mine on as soon as i got my iphone... :)