iPhone SDK Delay?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by trevreyno, Feb 20, 2008.

1. trevreyno macrumors member

As we are now less than a week away from the 26th (the "predicted" SDK announcement date) anyone else get the feeling we may see another :apple: TV Take 2 software update type delay announcement from :apple: regarding the SDK?:confused:

Seeing the press/pundits have yet to receive their invites,Tuesday 26th February is seeming less and less likely.

The timeframe at the Keynote was given as late February,hinted to the fact there was still quite some work to do on this piece of software.

Hope I'm wrong on this one and we soon hear the invites are starting to arrive.:)

2. MrT8064 macrumors 6502a

MrT8064

Hmm, perhaps your right, that would be very sad; but hey, im expecting a wait anyway until it is activational and unlockable!!

3. MacsAttack macrumors 6502a

Thursday 28th... Which means the invites will probably go out on Monday ;)

Or Apple could let it slide until the 29th and still hit the "late February" window.

4. r6girl Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

i think this is pretty likely at this point - just like leopard was released in october on the very last business day of the month...

5. desenso macrumors 6502a

desenso

Apple seems to have less compunction about pulling Microsoft-like delays. With that said, I have yet to see a believable rumor that we are getting a delay. OP's hypothesizing about the lack of invitations certainly lacks credibility.